Are there limits on how many of each item I can buy?
- Yes there is a limit of one per household on all of our exclusive Funko pops. This is to deter resellers and allow as many people as possible to get the items. We try to keep it as fair as possible where stock is limited. Common (unstickered) Funko pops are not subject to this rule. If you attempt a duplicate purchase for an exclusive Funko, your order will be cancelled.
What payment methods do you accept?
- We currently accept payment by credit or debit card, Shop pay, Google pay, Apple pay, PayPal and Klarna.
Why don't you offer pre orders?
- We prefer not to offer pre orders as release dates often change, particularly in the current climate. We do not want to take customers money and hang onto it for months in the event of delays. We also like to inspect all items when they arrive to ensure they are fit for sale.
How do I make changes or cancel an order?
- Please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible if you wish to amend or cancel your order.
When will I receive my order?
In stock items will be dispatched within 48 hours [Monday to Friday excl. bank holidays], which means that UK customers should receive your order within 1 to 5 working days from the date it was dispatched, depending on your chosen delivery method.
For international customers, timescales will vary. Please contact us if you would like an approximate timescale for your country.
How are products packaged for shipping?
As collectors ourselves, we take the greatest care in packaging your items. Please take a look a the customer reviews highlights on our Instagram account @blindboxesuk to see how well we package.
All Funko pops will be sent out in either a pop protector or cardboard sorter box, and all orders are packaged using environmentally friendly, biodegradable materials.
What international taxes, duties, etc will I have to pay?
All international orders will be sent with customs information including type of product, quantity, weight and value.
When ordering goods from our site for delivery overseas you may be subject to additional import duties and taxes, which are levied once the order reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
What if my order doesn't arrive?
- We have to allow extra delivery times due to the current Covid situation. However if you feel the time has become excessive, please do not hesitate to get in touch